We manufacture SIP panels that are used for the installation of exterior walls, roofs or internal partitions for the construction of residential, commercial or agricultural buildings. With regard to price and quality, SIP panels are a great alternative to traditional construction technologies.
- The SIPCON panels are extremely strong, moisture resistant and works as supporting structure.
- The standard panels we produce are 1.25 m in width and 2.5, 2.8, 3 m in length.
- Standard SIP panel thickness – 174, 224, 274mm.
- One panel weighs 50–60 kg.
- SipCon panels can be pre-cut to various sizes that fit your house project.
|SipCon panel advantages|
|The SIP panels retains heat in the building in winter and in summer it does not allow hot air to enter.||SIP panels are lightweight, so they do not require special heavy equipment to transport them.|
|Properly used SIP panels do not lose their properties for 100 or even more years.||SIP panels perfectly isolate the sound and protects from external noise.|
|Only certified materials are used in the manufacture of SipCon panels.||SIP panels for a medium-sized house are prepared in the factory in just 3-4 weeks.|
SIP (Structural Insulated Panel) – a sandwich structured composite consisting of an insulating layer of rigid core sandwiched between two layers of structural board. The board can be sheet metal, plywood, cement or OSB3 and the core either expanded polystyrene foam (EPS), extruded polystyrene foam (XPS), polyurethane foam (PIR) or composite honeycomb (HSC).
SIPs share the same structural properties as an I-beam or I-column. The rigid insulation core of the SIP acts as a web, while the sheathing fulfills the function of the flanges. SIPs combine several components of conventional building, such as studs and joists, insulation, vapor barrier and air barrier. They can be used for many different applications, such as exterior wall, roof, floor and foundation systems.
SipCon panel contains these materials
– Oriented strand board (OSB) – manufactured by EGGER company, Germany.
– Expanded polystyrene foam – EPS – BASF company, Germany.
– Magnesium Oxide (MgO) boards – Permoxx, Netherlands.
– Neopor – (EPSN) is a further developed foam material on basis of polystyrene and a registered trade mark of the BASF. In addition the raw granulates contains graphite which is present later in the finished plate finely divided and lets these appear silver-grey.
How SipCon panels manufactured?
SIPCON panels are manufactured on a semi-automated production line using only carefully selected and highest quality materials. The SIP panels are bonded using polyurethane adhesive and pneumatic press with a force of 700-800kg / m2.
All components used in manufacturing are certified and the company has an internal quality control system that covers every stage of the production process from receipt of raw materials to final product evaluation.